Thread: E collar use

E collar use

Any one have any suggestions of a good e collar that dual purposes as an electric fence collar for yard as well as being used off property via remote? Also able to link more than one collar being able to target a specific collar for correction. Our plan was to pick up one Brittany puppy next week but now the option of two has become available so weighing options.
    appreciate the insite

2. Member
    Check Gun Dog Supply. They have a large selection and give good information.

I’m not aware of any that double as a electric fence. I second Gundogsupply. I make recommendations on what he prefers and I trust his opinion.

I have a SportDog 400 which is a budget model. I’ve had it 6 years and it still works great. The cover on the charge port on the collar fell of 5 years ago and it still works like a champ. I want a new one but can’t justify it cause it still works.

Do, you dog a favor and read up on how to use it correctly. It’s not a remote control. My Lab adapted to it well and would run up and sit right in front of me when I got it out because she knew that meant we were going to do something fun.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow