Trailer Steps - Thoughts on this

https://www.overtons.com/quality-mar...le-324417.html

Overton's is offering 30% off, what do you guys think? Marine Master trailer for my Triton, anything stick out as to why this wouldn't work?

Picture shows entry to port. That would require you to step over trolling motor and interfere with dolly jack. Description says Starboard with right handle. If it truly is a mirror image of the picture then it should work. I would call and inquire first. Also question as to what exactly they are selling. Description says 4 step and picture shows 3. Four step may be too tall for a bass boat. Read the Q&A if you haven't already. Good info there regarding 3 vs 4 step.
    Last edited by Skeeterbait; 06-21-2019 at 08:01 AM.

3. Member
    The manufacturer lists a 3 and 4 step option and port or starboard mounting. Have to measure on the trailer and get an idea how it would fit....

4. Member
    I think for $300 I'd buy the QuickStep one...
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

5. Banned
    Trickstep is the way to go. Great customer service and they know their products.

Quit worrying about the sales and buy something from a small American manufacturer.

6. Banned
    I bought one, for dirt cheap, from Gander online's initial downsizing. There was no way to make it work with my swing tongue. Fortunately I was able to return it to a store that was staying open.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfisher View Post
    Trickstep is the way to go. Great customer service and they know their products.

Quit worrying about the sales and buy something from a small American manufacturer.
    +1

8. Member
    I installed an "Easy Step" system on my Bass Tracker trailer. Easy to install and use. Great for solo launches and trailering and does not interfere with the swing tongue