Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    I am in the car biz and if i was buying personally i would only own a toyota or honda.

2. Member
    Passed by a Toyota dealer today. They were closed but we walked around the looking at colors. The wife liked the Camry a lot. Colors were disappointing, very bland, and it appeared they only come with black interiors. I hate black interiors.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Have rod will travel View Post
    Passed by a Toyota dealer today. They were closed but we walked around the looking at colors. The wife liked the Camry a lot. Colors were disappointing, very bland, and it appeared they only come with black interiors. I hate black interiors.
    Toyota’s redwood interior is a really nice color. I’m not sure if it’s available on the Camry? You are correct in Toyota only using a few colors, black or gray are the most common. My wife had the real light beige in her Avalon and I also had it in my 2011 Lexus. It stains pretty easy from blue jeans etc...

Look at the Hyundai. I've owned 3 and never a minutes trouble. Had the Sonata, and the Santa Fe. Sonata 6 cyl and the Sonata 4 cyl w/turbo. Sonata w/turbo is great and good gas mileage. We now drive the Santa Fe w/turbo and get great service and gas mileage. Just returned after traveling over 500 miles and was getting little over 30 mpg in Florida hwy miles. This vehicle always gets 27 to 29 in city. Great cars and a lot cheaper.

5. Banned
    Most often, the dominant colors on dealers' lots (all brands) are pretty bland--white, silver, black. It's the trend. My red Lexus IS has the light tan interior, and the inside looks just terrible after 2 kids have grew up in it. Black interiors don't show such wear, even though they're difficult to keep clean.

6. Member
    Altima with AWD

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by enforcer410 View Post
    Camry
    This

Lexus ES350, she will thank you.

9. Member
    Ditto on the Accord Touring Sedan. Every hi tech option available is standard on that model and the 2.0 Turbo 10 speed auto out performs the the Camry V6 and last years Accord V6. Wife had a 2016 Touring V6 and now has a 2019 Touring 2.0T, a very nice car.
    Last edited by GrandLakeGAR; 06-24-2019 at 12:46 PM.

10. Banned
    My daughter has a Mazda 6 and the road noise is terrible.

11. Member
    Audi A4.
    War Eagle Blackhawk 2170 - Suzuki 150, MG Xi5
    Lowrance HDS 7" & 9" - Twin Talon 12' Anchors

12. Member
    Altima..

13. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Buick Regal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123