Hydraulic Lines Retrofit

Here is the price of Hydraulic lines retrofit. In other words, you can get rid of the plastic lines & get "real" hydraulic lines instead. Asked power pole about this & here is their answer.

"yes we make one now. the one for blade is 399.99 and the one for the sportsman2 and pro series 2 is 349.99".

Well, at that price, I might get 2 sets, one for a spare.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    There is alot more to changing over the lines then just the lines themselves. Hence all the parts in the kit. If you look at the list of parts you would understand the price. The cost is exactly why not many do it!

Wasn't being negative. Just a high price & I know I can't do it, as much as I would like to. And no I haven't seen the kit.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    BLADE Upgrade consists of

Included in kit:
    A. (1) Stern bracket
    B. (1) Hydraulic cylinder
    C. (2) Zip ties
    D. (2) Barrel nuts
    E. (4) Neo-bond washers 5/16”
    F. (4) Nylon tall lock nuts 5/16”
    G.(1) Hose (Down)
    H.(1) Hose (Up)
    I. (2) Hose tubing adapters
    J. (2) Ferrule 5/16”
    K. (4) Neo-bond washers 3/8”
    L. (4) Nylon tall lock nuts 3/8”
    M.(1) Spreader block
    N.(2) Nylon thin lock nut 3/8”
    O.(2) Ram spacers
    P. (2) Bushings 3/8”
    (Opposite Side of Ram Spacers)
    Q.(2) 5/16” Bushings
    (Outside Cylinder Mount)
    R. (2) Bushing 3/8” (middle)
    S. (4) Bushings 3/8”
    (Middle Stern Bracket)
    T. (4) Bushings 3/8”
    (Inner Stern Bracket)
    U.(4) Bearings 3/8”
    (Outside Stern Bracket)
    V. (2) Nylon thin lock nuts 5/16”
    W.(1) Green Marine

Pro2 / Spn2

Included in kit:
    A. (1) Top U-channel PRO2 or SPN2
    B. (1) Hydraulic cylinder
    C. (2) Zip ties
    D. (2) Barrel nuts
    E. (1) Hose (Down)
    F. (1) Hose (Up)
    G.(2) Hose tubing adapters
    H.(2) Ferrule 5/16”
    I. (1) Nylon thin lock nut 3/8”
    J. (3) Nylon thin lock nuts 5/16”
    K. (2) 3/8” Bushings (stern bracket inner)
    L. (2) 3/8” Bushings (small outer)
    M.(8) 3/8” Bushings (u-channel & stern bracket)
    N.(2) Large ram spacers
    O.(2) Small ram spacers
    P. (6) 5/16” Bushings (small outer)
    Q. (4) 5/16” Bushings (inside u-channel & knuckle joint)
    R. (1) Green Marine

So this kit makes the old PPs just like the new ones? Seems like it would be a ton of work to do

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    So this kit makes the old PPs just like the new ones? Seems like it would be a ton of work to do
    it just simply converts you from the tubing to the hydraulic lines of the 2.0 you still have 1.0 poles.

That's what I was pointing out. Lot of work & money to just upgrade to the hoses and still have CM1.0. I've had the plastic hoses for quite some time and never had a problem with them. I, for one, can't justify that price just for hoses, but that's me.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    That's what I was pointing out. Lot of work & money to just upgrade to the hoses and still have CM1.0. I've had the plastic hoses for quite some time and never had a problem with them. I, for one, can't justify that price just for hoses, but that's me.
    I dont think anyone can we have yet to sell a kit nor do I think we will but I can see the price as just the rail and cylinder cost is more then the kit

I wonder if anyone has went to a hose shop and had hoses made. Iv had a plastic line failure.. lets just say it was not pretty. Stained my carpet in one spot on my battery hatch (luckily its only visible when the hatch is open) but it got all over the boat that was sitting next to me. I gave the boat owner my name, number and insurance info in case it ruined his carpet amd or seats but he never filed a claim. When they bust they are under some pressure.

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    I wonder if anyone has went to a hose shop and had hoses made. Iv had a plastic line failure.. lets just say it was not pretty. Stained my carpet in one spot on my battery hatch (luckily its only visible when the hatch is open) but it got all over the boat that was sitting next to me. I gave the boat owner my name, number and insurance info in case it ruined his carpet amd or seats but he never filed a claim. When they bust they are under some pressure.
    I have seriously thought about selling mine for this very reason. As I said in an earlier post, never had any problems with mine but if one ( or both) burst and ruined my carpet, let alone sone one else's, I would be highly pissed.

11. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    we very rarely see the tubing burst and have yet to see any issue with the new hoses.(outside the post recently in this forum). I personaly still run 1.0 and they have been flawless for 4 years