Watts Bar offshore

Question for you East TN guys who fish the Bar some... Do you find them schooled up on the river ledge or humps etc like you do in the other TVA (Tennessee river systems)? Follow up question would be do you find many schools or is it few and far between?

2. Stinnettjn1
    I'm certainly no pro at offshore fishing BUT I have dedicated many hours to learning how this year. I fish Watts Bar mostly and have been fishing deep, 15' to 30' for the last few months. I always manage to catch better than average fish but rarely find a school. Could just be me ir could be the fact that they haven't moved out deep and schooled up yet. Just my experience.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinnettjn1 View Post
    I'm certainly no pro at offshore fishing BUT I have dedicated many hours to learning how this year. I fish Watts Bar mostly and have been fishing deep, 15' to 30' for the last few months. I always manage to catch better than average fish but rarely find a school. Could just be me ir could be the fact that they haven't moved out deep and schooled up yet. Just my experience.
    I think I have seen you at the Grasshopper Creek ramp on Chick. If so, you have a great looking boat.