2002 TR21 225 Optimax Shift and Throttle cables

I'm doing to some maintenance to the boat trying to get her tournament ready again, and have ran into a little hiccup. Can anyone tell me what length shift and throttle cables I need to order, and where I can order them from please? I have added a 10" jackplate to my boat, and I am running a hot foot. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    2007 Basscat Pantera II. 200hp Yamaha Hpdi.

2. Member
    Look at the old cables. There might be a length stamped/painted on them from the factory. Just google teleflex cables to find them

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdtritn21 View Post
    Look at the old cables. There might be a length stamped/painted on them from the factory. Just google teleflex cables to find them
    Thanks. I was trying to figure it out, so I could order them before I went back to where my boat is stored right now. I guess I'll have to check on them next weekend when I see the boat again. I'll post the cable information once I figure it out.

I am going to say 12 and 15' is what you will need, but that's just an educated guess from the years in the boat business a while back.

I'm trying to figure out the length to get for a hotfoot. I checked my 04 and there's stamp on mine.

6. Member
    Just an update. The cables where 12' for shifter cable, and 15 for throttle cable. Hope this helps someone in the future. Thanks everyone.