Thread: Logan Martin

Logan Martin

Leaving Saturday for Logan martin

pre fish next week then Friday and Saturday I fish the last stop on Ladies Bass Anglers association pro tour

anyone have some information on what and where the fish are being caught at?

whats lake levels like? Water clarity?

2. Member
    The Smart Lake app from Alabama Power for your smart phone can give you lake level and generation schedules.
    Logan Martin is my favorite on the Coosa River chain.
    Good luck.

3. Dogfish_Jones
    Most fish will be spots. If it is sunny fish as many docks (shady side) as you can. Try using a shakey head and jigs around docks. If you venture out into the open water, first hit the main points that are close to the main channel. You can fish crankbaits there and throw a C-rig worm/lizard.
    I like the middle to lower section of the lake (below I-20). You can have success if they are pulling water from Neely Henry and fish up close to the dam, but it is very limited as you have to stay up closer to the dam. If you go further down from the dam it gets very hard to pull in the fish.
    The other thing is you will have a lot of boat traffic if it is sunny , just fish hard in the early morning time and get your limit then and hope for a break in the waves from the boats later on.
    Good luck!

little out dated, but made a video of my first and only trip to Logan Martin