Nav/Anchor Light Switch Wiring

I have a new to me 2017 18TRX. My console switches are the 2017 turn style switches (not rockers or push button). Noticed that my nav/anchor switch on console was not lit up like the other switches when the main power button was on. Sure enough the nav/anchor lights are not working. Checked the breaker panel for nav/anchor and it wasn't tripped so crawled under console and appears that the wires are pulled off the back of this one switch. A new HB unit was installed on a bassboat tech mount so only thing I can figure is maybe the wires were pulled off inadvertently in the install. Anybody have a good source/pic of how the wires go back on the switch. There are a couple wire end terminals zip tied back to back hanging loose just behind the switch so not sure which to plug back in? I figure there are prob 3 connections to make; power, nav and anchor wires.

Thanks for any guidance...

it should be a typical double pole/double throw (dpdt) switch 7 pin

Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA

3. Member
    Thanks Allen. The wires had enough memory in them where they were previously connected that I reconnected to the spade terminal that was closest to the wires and works like a charm.