goodyear Endurance tire spec.

I have a Ranger Z522 . 14" Wheels. Im going with the goodyear tires. What specs do I need to look for my trailer.

2. Banned
    All you need is a size.

Make sure you buy load range “D”

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

4. Member
    Great tires and much better than those cheap Carlisle tires Ranger used to use. Check PSI as I recall they need about 65psi
    2023 Ranger 521R
    Merc 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD View Post
    Great tires and much better than those cheap Carlisle tires Ranger used to use. Check PSI as I recall they need about 65psi
    I think Ranger again switched to another Chinese brand of junk tires. A while back when I was dealing with less than 3 year Carlisle's failing and taking out my vendors with them, I had a long conversation with a Ranger design engineer regarding the Carlisle tire. He had just returned from a National Tire Manufacture Conference where they talked about trailer tires at length. I asked about the Goodyear Marathons they use to put on. He told me after Goodyear moved the production of them to China, Ranger had so many failures they looked for other tires. He said it got so bad Goodyear quit working with Ranger on helping with customer damage issues. Carlisle is what Ranger came up with but still Chinese junk. I inquired about the Goodyear Endurance. He said that is what I should put on my trailer. US made in Alabama. I also asked if Ranger is going to go with them. He said that since Goodyear quit helping with all the Marathon issues, he doubted it. I will say Carlisle did help me with the cost of repairs on two separate blown fenders. To bad their tire quality are unreliable based on my personal experience.
    Last edited by Tromanoski; 06-22-2019 at 11:29 AM.