920 Pro XL electronics suggestions.

I'm ordering a 920 Pro XL and I've did all the research on depth finders and I'm so confused now. I currently have a couple Garmin +93s and will probably transfer them to the new Phoenix. I want to go ahead set the boat up so there's no regrets. Here's what I want to accomplish - Livescope up front and down/side imaging at console plus good mapping with shading and of course I'll have an Ultrex for spot lock. Would you go all Garmin, or mix Garmin and Lowrance or Humminbird? What would be the best options? Thanks for any suggestions.

2. Member
    Lowrance for 2d up front.

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    If you plan on keeping the Garmin Plus units and want to network the new ones (if thats what you go with) you can only network them with other Plus/Ultra units. The will not network with GPSMap series units. Must be of the same kind to network.

I'd ask, how do you like your current Garmins?? Do they fit your fishing style? Do they have the maps for your lake(s)? If you are satisfied with Garmin, why not keep what you have....if you want bigger units than the 9" look at the new Ultra Plus units in 10" & 12" if not then look at the GPSMap series.......just my thoughts....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    if I were buying new,i would go garmin,that new stuff is awesome definitely want side at helm with mapping
    TrackerUser

5. Member
    I have a combination of Garmin and Humminbird, and love the set up. Part of your decision should not only be what fits your style of fishing, but brand customer service. I will never again purchase a product if they have terrible customer service.