Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    So you have no idea what the price will be, but you’re already bitching about it

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Exactly. I currently have a 2015 Skeeter FX20 that has been flawless. I run out of warranty at the end of this year and started looking at new boats. I ended up buying a closeout 2019 Skeeter ZX250 fully loaded in the color I wanted. Has everything you could add including dual Blades, Ultrex and large graphs. Got a Skeeter custom cover, motor cover etc thrown as well as 6 years warranty plus an option for 7 years possibly. I pick it up later this week. Came in well under $60,000 for it all. Pretty pumped as it's my first truly new boat. Deals are there if you will look.
    Mark is going to jail.... He dun stole it!!!!
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

Exactly. I currently have a 2015 Skeeter FX20 that has been flawless. I run out of warranty at the end of this year and started looking at new boats. I ended up buying a closeout 2019 Skeeter ZX250 fully loaded in the color I wanted. Has everything you could add including dual Blades, Ultrex and large graphs. Got a Skeeter custom cover, motor cover etc thrown as well as 6 years warranty plus an option for 7 years possibly. I pick it up later this week. Came in well under $60,000 for it all. Pretty pumped as it's my first truly new boat. Deals are there if you will look.
    Congrats, Mark!

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gambler4 View Post
    No one is forcing anyone to go buy the latest greatest model that comes out every year.
    go buy a 18 footer with a 150 and flasher in the dash and be happy. Just don't bitch when the guy in the 100k skeeteranger caymustritonnitrophonixbasscatgamblerstroker is setting on your private fishing spot when you get there
    Okay, I’ll play. I love capitalism and the free market, so I won’t complain about you spending $100,000 On a boat to fish a hole that five $20,000 bass trackers cleaned out the day before, even though your tournament was more important to someone or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishfinger View Post
    Okay, I’ll play. I love capitalism and the free market, so I won’t complain about you spending $100,000 On a boat to fish a hole that five $20,000 bass trackers cleaned out the day before, even though your tournament was more important to someone or something?
    This is why my next boat will have a time machine, no matter what it costs.

6. Member
    Don’t look at new walleye boats if you don’t like the price.

7. Member
    skeeter fxr.png
    Says its coming July 17th

8. Member
    Congrats on a fine looking new boat Mark. enjoy.

Someone posted a nocturne of one almost finished on Facebook but I can’t find the picture.

10. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    The banks giving out the loans is whats ruining it.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

11. Member
    One big thing that weighed in on my decision to go ZX was I like the simplicity of the switches etc. No keypad etc. Luckily I've never had any issues with any I have owned but they seem to go bad in most brands over time and they are sometimes hard to find. I also did not feel the price difference from ZX to FX really benefitted me. I prefer non fiberglass fenders anyway, I also not not need padding on rear deck or some of the other differences. I love the FX but figured with the changes plus the 2020 increase in prices and not as generous incentives that the ZX made sense to me. Also figured the fact that my FX was about paid for made the price difference on the new one small enough to consider buying new.

I really was expecting to buy a year old team boat or demo but this just made more sense.
    Couldn't agree more...….sometimes simple is better and quality is the same. I have fished out of 21' boats for the last 20 years and I am considering downsizing myself to a ZX200 this time.....if I don't opt for a Phoenix in that length instead. A 200 horsepower motor is more than I will ever need as my tournament days are over and I hardly get over 40MPH anyway. Thought about the ZX225 but $9K more for 5 inches of length and 25 more HP does not add up to me. You think like me on the switches, I much prefer toggle or dial switches versus the cost of the new keypad ones to replace when they tear up.....and they will tear up. Don't care for the fiberglass fenders either.

Yes I did. Crazy the way it held its value too. Probably the best resale I've ever had on a boat. Literally only a $2000 difference from when I bought it in 2016 till now.
    that was a great deal for you

Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    that was a great deal for you

Yessir it was. Feels more like a reality now. I went today and did all the titling and registration paperwork and signed over my trade in. New one is in rigging shop already being put together and will be ready for pickup Saturday morning. I'm pretty pumped.

Crawled around one of the FX21 Apex models they had left. Talk about a beautiful boat. Loaded out and just stunning in person. Price was better than I expected.

Congrats man...that looks like a nice rig. Basschamps money won't hurt either!

Love my Skeeter ZX250 and Hammer on the back. Rig has been flawless,
    Kerry Copeland
    2015 Skeeter ZX250/250 SHO
    Decatur, Alabama

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123