A little Anita fishing

I went out for a half day last week. Got rained on and then just about blown right off the water. The fishing was tough but I was still able to catch a few.

2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

3. Member
    Good video!

4. Member

Thanks guys!

6. Member
    I enjoy watching fishing videos, especially the ones filmed in my home state. It gives me insight as to what things I may be doing right or wrong. It also allows me to glean ideas for my home lakes. Thanks for taking the time to put these videos together.

7. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Grew up not far west of there in Atlantic... Both sets of grandparents farmed around Wiota.

Spent one of my coldest camping nights ever on the north side of that lake in gale force winds (young/dumb ).

Speaking of cold... If you get the chance when there's some snow on the ground, take a drive around that place toward evening... It holds some incredible whitetails, and they're not shy about being seen.
    Who controls John Gill?

Quote Originally Posted by remaly181 View Post
    I enjoy watching fishing videos, especially the ones filmed in my home state. It gives me insight as to what things I may be doing right or wrong. It also allows me to glean ideas for my home lakes. Thanks for taking the time to put these videos together.
    Thanks for watching!

Quote Originally Posted by hatcreek View Post
    Grew up not far west of there in Atlantic... Both sets of grandparents farmed around Wiota.

Spent one of my coldest camping nights ever on the north side of that lake in gale force winds (young/dumb ).

Speaking of cold... If you get the chance when there's some snow on the ground, take a drive around that place toward evening... It holds some incredible whitetails, and they're not shy about being seen.
    I watched a couple of them wading the water in the morning. They weren’t bothered by me at all.