Old dog new tricks!!

So at first I absolutly hated my 80# Xi5 that was on my boat I bought used. After learning to use it a bit and the very complicated commands that I still don't have memorized I am begining to see the benifits. The anchor function is an amazing feature to have as well as the one touch Course setting option. That basically allows you to point the boat in the direction you want to go , press the button and off you go. you can stop at anytime press the button and go again and it will actually put you back on the same line. The TM is integrated with my electronics and be used from my lowrance very easily. I'm hoping to find more video tutorials to help me get better. I wish it was 36 volt though.

2. Member
    Love my Terrova
    Please release me,let me go.

3. Member
    Yup... heading lock is great for going down the bank pitchin’ and flippin’. Stick a fish hit anchor lock ‘til ya get it in the boat then back to heading lock. Wish the speed control on the pedal worked with heading lock but - it doesn’t.

4. Member
    How do you control speed in heading lock?

5. Member
    With Lowrance/Motorguide software interface displayed on my Carbon...

6. Member
    I also learned I can control the speed from the hand held device.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin View Post
    I also learned I can control the speed from the hand held device.
    Yes... I forgot to think of that option because I only use the remote when my foot pedal loses its link to the motor - which happens from time to time because??????? But by n’ large I cant use the remote AND fish.