Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Foreign country for affordable dental implants

Went to dentist and need a implant but maybe two for only 3000 to 5000 apiece. Talked a family member and they said their husband is going to Turkey because they have a world class facility and implants are considerably cheaper. has anyone ever did this? Have heard in Ukraine a implant is 300 per, a little cheaper then 5000!

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boatinpete View Post
    Went to dentist and need a implant but maybe two for only 3000 to 5000 apiece. Talked a family member and they said their husband is going to Turkey because they have a world class facility and implants are considerably cheaper. has anyone ever did this? Have heard in Ukraine a implant is 300 per, a little cheaper then 5000!

$4700 cheaper.. Check Thailand also Just don't leave w/any nurses, even if they look 'perty'.. And don't let anyone see You grinning exposing just gums, they have a special name for that...

Check Quito, Ecuador. It’s one of the places I know some airline personnel have dental work done. I had a previous coworker than married a dentist from Quito. From what i understand they have a good healthcare system. You can get any medications also, unlike the ripoff you get here with prescription medications.

4. Banned

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    Check Quito, Ecuador. It’s one of the places I know some airline personnel have dental work done. .

And these folks fly all around the world yeah? Then this is Your answer..

Adios

6. Member
    We are selling insulin to Americans, you don't need a prescription here in Canada. Apparently its a fraction of the cost here. A Dentist trip here is expensive though.

7. Banned
    My oral surgeon gets $850 for an extraction and graft, $450 for a full head MRI, $2350 for an implant plus $895 for the abutment. Then there's an $850 crown on top of that to be done by my regular dentist.

I got the implant and abutment for $1000 just south of Chicago. The implant was only a 6 minute job--other than numbing me up. My local oral surgeon is a bandit.

Many go to Yuma, Mexico to get dental work. Trouble is knowing which dentists are good and which are shysters.

Many in the U.K. fly on budget airlines to Budapest to get major dental work done, as they have something like 200 dental clinics there. We just love that city.

8. Member
    How many flights are you going to make overseas? I think my implant was four or five appointments spanning near a year by time it was all said and done. That's with zero complications. I can't tell you which tooth is the implant today. I know the area, but not which tooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    Many go to Yuma, Mexico to get dental work. Trouble is knowing which dentists are good and which are shysters.
    Where exactly is Yuma, Mexico?

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc57 View Post
    Where exactly is Yuma, Mexico?
    Look out your damn window, Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    And these folks fly all around the world yeah? Then this is Your answer..

Adios
    I believe many of their doctors are US trained. I don’t recall 100% but believe the wife of the guy I worked with was trained in the USA. I know some coworkers with pretty good dental insurance used to have stuff done in Quito. Teeth whitening was very popular with the flight attendants.

I have friends that fly to Quito almost weekly and have gotten to know some me of the local pharmacist pretty good. They can prescribe and sell lots of medications so you can buy medications directly from the pharmacist.
    https://www.ecuadorvisas.com/ecuador...a-668832618677
    Last edited by C130; 06-18-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    I believe many of their doctors are US trained. I don’t recall 100% but believe the wife of the guy I worked with was trained in the USA. I know some coworkers with pretty good dental insurance used to have stuff done in Quito. Teeth whitening was very popular with the flight attendants.
    I once knew a flight attendant.

Whitest teeth I ever came across.

13. Banned
    Mexico. go to one of the bigger border towns and you prolly wont have to go 1 mile past the border since they have pharmacies and dental offices lined up at border crossings. now the thing is finding a dentist/clinic who is trustworthy in reliable so you dont just do a cold walk in.

Pick up some insulin (and other prescribed meds) while youre there if you need it. super cheap compared to US prices. Makes perfect sense lol

didn't Russia just embalm a cute 22 year old girl during a minor surgery where she was awake to watch them poison her?
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

15. Banned
    I had a guy that worked for me that went to Mexico for all his dental. No thanks lol.

16. Member
    I so wanted to post a picture of a solid gold filed diamond grillz but I just could not bring myself to do it. If this guy wants to save money and go to Turkey to get his teeth--I will be come a travel agent...

Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    I once knew a flight attendant.

Whitest teeth I ever came across.

18. Member
    How dare a dental professional try to earn a living here...I'm going to Mexico too

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyduck View Post
    How dare a dental professional try to earn a living here...I'm going to Mexico too
    Only CEO's of certain American companies are allowed to do that under the guise of us "Buying American" when in reality their products are Made in Mexico.

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kyduck View Post
    Hey when prices are out of control you gotta do something. Just like Americans getting screwed by big pharma going to Canada. Whys the price so much different anyway?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast