Thread: OMG Chic-Fil-A

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Those mini chicken biscuits in the morning are more addictive than doing lines of cocaine off of a bikini model.
    Yes sir they are, I’ll have me two orders in the morning then go back for lunch and get a sammich and a iced tea!

2. Member
    The chic- fil-a here in Southlake and Frisco are MILF central

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ntslam View Post
    Is that a new fishing league?

4. Member
    Yep, sight fishing only

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ntslam View Post
    yes, yes they is.

6. Member
    Love it!

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabnbass View Post
    Hope so. You should open 10 or 20.
    Nope, i have a job. Maybe you should know what you are talking about before making dumb ass comments

8. Member
    Go on Sunday: no lines.

They have done it right since the beginning. They are incredibly selective of franchisees. The people they allow to open their stores are on the same page. Chick-fil-a was only in malls when I grew up in Tallahassee during the 80s/90s...and it was the best part of going there. They have grown it slowly and carefully. I am afraid they will not be able to maintain...it has just gotten too big.
    13 year old Tracker

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubee View Post
    No, 10 grand

Well damn, looks like you are correct, never in my dreams would I have imagined it to be that low.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubee View Post
    Nope, i have a job. Maybe you should know what you are talking about before making dumb ass comments
    Take 10K and send me a picture of your franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    The only one I’ve seen that seemed slow is the one in Del Rio, not sure if it’s just timing or if “they” don’t like chicken.
    Del Rio is probably more of a Chicken Express place. First Whatabuger I ever ate at was in Del Rio. I know I’m going to get crucified but I definitely don’t see the huge appeal to Whataburger. It’s okay but nothing great in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post
    Del Rio is probably more of a Chicken Express place. First Whatabuger I ever ate at was in Del Rio. I know I’m going to get crucified but I definitely don’t see the huge appeal to Whataburger. It’s okay but nothing great in my opinion.
    What fast food burger chain do you like better?
    13 year old Tracker

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C130 View Post

I’m not a fan of wataburger either. I’d rather eat a DQ burger than a wataburger.

The Rudy’s there has some damn good grub though.

I love them. Food is always consistent, bathrooms clean, fast service, dont have to worry about my son's shoes getting stolen off the play ground like I do at McDonald's, and they have cool little family events every now and then.

At any other drive through type resteraunt I'm lucky if the cashier can read and get my order correct. For goodness sake a lady found a bandaid in her biscuit at hardees here.

Hapeville Ga 1946 and they still run it like the old man is there daily . If you have never had the chance to go to a dwarf house go there’s a lot more on the menu “Hot Brown” . Here in Ga there in every city sometimes 2/3 stores still get crowded but as previously said 50 cars deep is the same as 3 in a burger joint . Chic fil a has a few different kind of restaurants here dwarf houses ,truitts grill they even have a pizza place . There not going anywhere

17. Member
    I don’t even go to ours. I hate the greasy soggy food every time I go there that the line is 40 cars deep and 60 people deep inside.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    I’m not a fan of wataburger either. I’d rather eat a DQ burger than a wataburger.

The Rudy’s there has some damn good grub though.
    DQ food was so good here they closed them all down. My shop guys got food poisoning more then once from it

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by James john View Post
    DQ food was so good here they closed them all down. My shop guys got food poisoning more then once from it

Sounds like a treat! Ours are decent, but apparently so are our Chik-fil-a’s. I used to like Jack in the Box, then I had the same thing happen that your shop guys experienced, now I can’t go back into one.
    Last edited by grout-scout; 06-19-2019 at 07:26 AM.

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by James john View Post
    dq is nasty. We built a few new ones 3 years ago, they all closed after a year and a half. Everything is frozen, they used a lot of microwaves in that place.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast