360 depth coverage

Hello looking into some new electronics the 360 really has me interested,,is ther a minimum depth the unit must be ran in and what’s the max depth it can seems into ,, also what unit seems to be the most popular with the 360? Really not interested in a touch screen ,, and another question I’m now running a Lowrance unit on the bow with the transducer mounted to the trolling motor would the two units interfere with each other of cours hooked up separately
    Work Work Work no pay no play USA #1

It is rated at 150' depths. It uses 455 kHz and will get cross-talk from any unit broadcasting on that frequency.

I prefer the 12" displays either Helix or SOLIX.

Any unit that has Ethernet will support it since it is an Ethernet accessory not a regular transducer. It makes no difference if it is a Sonar model, Down Imaging model, or Side Imaging model. It can also provide Side Imaging to any of those models. 360 is a Side Imaging transducer that rotates.

You do not have to use another transducer with it on any of those models unless you want a depth readout on the 360 view.

I use this view most of the time since I want the largest image (full left to right screen width) without using Zoom and I don't care to see again what I have already seen behind me.

Brush pile with fish and waypoints displayed:

Other stuff:

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL