Putting the 721 up for sale

Well guys, decided to sell my 721. Were planning a move and it would be better without worrying about the boat for right now. Will be sad to see it go for sure. Put a lot of upgrades and sweat into it. So if yall know anyone looking for a loaded boat with some warranty let them know. I'm sure Al will have it up soon but it's a 2016 with a 250 SHO, 213hrs, 15' talons, Bob's, baileys foil, croxton t1, led lights, ultrex, alarm, and more. Asking 50k. Thanks

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Where yall moving to???
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Not far. Still in southeast texas. Mainly a better school district and bigger property. But most of the stuff we've looked at will need a shop or boat garage because the garages are to short. Plus we may be in between houses at some point. We have a pontoon at the lake and my dad has a little skeeter to use to get by for a few months or so until we can get it all settled in and I will be back in the market hopefully. Haven't decided whether I will order a new one or try to work some deals on a few used ones to buy and resale after about a year. One things for sure, I will be back in a phoenix lol

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    10-4....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

5. Member
    Good luck! We moved last year and my main requirement was the 721 had to fit. Found a house with a tandem garage, the boat fits perfect, now momma's car, not yet.

Saw the boat on TFF, good looking ride!
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

6. Member
    Keith I will txt you again and set up a date/time to come look at it..
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

7. Member
    Sounds good. I hear you phnxed. If I make that a requirement it really narrows the options and we're pretty set on what we want which narrows it even more. I will still have a boat which makes it a LOT easier to deal with. Once we're all moved and stuff I might have to try the seats out in a new one