Panama City area charter for Red Snapper???

I will be in Panama City for grand-daughter softball tournament July 13-20. I want to get a charter for 4 of us for Red Snapper in particular, and other good eating fish in general while we are down there.
    Do any of you have any recommendations for a good half day charter? Especially if it's one that will clean catch at end of trip.

2. Member
    Call captain Anderson's marina, either them or Kelly Girl Charters.

3. Member
    I have several good buddies that run charters here in PCB. I can't pick one but I can give you some choices. Do you know what kind of boat you are wanting to go out on?

4. Member
    We are looking at some of the ones that carry 4 to 6 people. The boats that carry 20 to 40 and stand elbow to elbow is not my kind of fishing, especially with grandkids along. I'm also not sure Red Snapper season will still be open. It's hard to interpret the rules and regulations for that species.

5. Member
    Snapper season ends for state water boats on the 12th. If you could make it in before that call Chewy's Guide Service. I believe Chewy is booked for all of Snapper though except like the 7th through the 10th. After that Try Fish Now PCB- Charter boat Genie 850-899-3333. Capt Alan is a good buddy that has been fishing a long time for other people and finally was able to buy a boat this year. He runs a first or second year Hatteras with A/C. Capt Kory Freed with First Cast Charters PCB I think is a state boat. But he is another one that has fished forever and finally bought his own boat. He has A/C too. Another buddy is Capt Ryan he runs Dark Side Charters. I don't know the boat's number all I have is his personal and I try not to give that out. He runs a 36 ft center console. It's faster than most of the other boats. Miss Kelley is run by Capt August. He's a good friend as well. Contact Lady K Charters I think. There are something like 3 boats in the fleet.

I would suggest that you call very soon though because everyone is booking quick.