Ameretrail Fender shake

I've searched but haven't come up with anything. I've got an Ameretrail Aluminum tandem trailer for my Bullet. It tows great, and tracks perfectly. I can't see any shaking of the tires or any of the rest of the trailer, but the fenders on both sides shake like crazy. Everything is tight and seems to be installed properly. I notice when I strap the rear of the boat, the I beam twists pretty easily, to the point that the fenders move when tightening the straps too. I've always had steel trailers, is this just something that I have to live with with an aluminum trailer? i have t think cyclic fatigue would have to be an issue after enough miles of this. I'll be replacing my tires soon and making sure to balance the new tires, but this is not side or speed specific. It shakes faster at higher speeds, but the shake is always there. Nothing can be felt in the tow vehicle.
    XRS/250 ProXS

Torsion bar or leaf spring trailer?

That constant vibration can't be good for the trailer. I agree that it would lead to fatigue at some point.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."