Thread: Cossayuna Lake

Cossayuna Lake

Has anyone fished Cossayuna Lake? Looking to see how the bass fishing is on the lake. I am looking at purchasing some property on the lake and have heard some mixed reports on the bass fishing more about the muskie and pike.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Lived in NY my whole life cant say ever heard of it. Could be a unknown gem, who knows. Pretty small at 665 acres, looks like has a decent ramp parking for 30 rigs. Stock tiger muskies there from what I just read so has that going for it.

3. Member
    It is small, but it does have a good population of fish in it. Some big ones are caught every spring shallow, but the deep bite is good in the summer. Gets a lot of traffic. If I had my choice of all the lakes to have property on it wouldn't be my first choice, but if I was moving to the area and it was either be on that lake or on no lake, it would definitely be a lake worth living on.

4. Member
    Launch is garbage. Bass fishing is solid, for a small lake gets a lot of traffic in the summer. But so does every lake in our area. Big fish in there