Thread: Helix 10

Helix 10

I’m going to take a helix 10 off my boat but haven’t got a clue how the wiring from the unit is configured I mean you have the big transducer an the big plug in the back of the unit is their a splice somewhere that will come apart to allow taking the wires to the transducer out
    Bassman1987

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis hooper View Post
    I’m going to take a helix 10 off my boat but haven’t got a clue how the wiring from the unit is configured I mean you have the big transducer an the big plug in the back of the unit is their a splice somewhere that will come apart to allow taking the wires to the transducer out
    Unscrew the quick disconnect plug.
    Solix 12 Gen2 Mega+ SI, Helix 7 DI G3, Helix 10 G3N SI +, Helix 9 G3N SI +.
    Upgraded to Mega imaging from a HDS-12 Carbon

Quote Originally Posted by Travis hooper View Post
    The large plug has a lever/latch on each side that you push in to disconnect the latch from the back of the unit. The larger plug is called a Cable Collector. It holds the power cord plug, transducer cable plug, and Ethernet cable plug, etc to make a single plug.
    After you unplug the cable collector, you take it apart to remove the cable plugs.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    The large plug has a lever/latch on each side that you push in to disconnect the latch from the back of the unit. The larger plug is called a Cable Collector. It holds the power cord plug, transducer cable plug, and Ethernet cable plug, etc to make a single plug.
    After you unplug the cable collector, you take it apart to remove the cable plugs.
    thanks sir
    Bassman1987

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjaymmman View Post
    Unscrew the quick disconnect plug.
    thanks man
    Bassman1987