New Hummingbirds

So, I bought a new 2019 Skeeter FX 20 which came with a Solix 12 at the console and a Solix 10 at the business end. Never had Hummingbirds in the past. Have already gotten a lot from Youtube but was wondering if there is anyone around the Baton Rouge area that does any lessons on these units?

Thanks

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottdr1 View Post
    So, I bought a new 2019 Skeeter FX 20 which came with a Solix 12 at the console and a Solix 10 at the business end. Never had Hummingbirds in the past. Have already gotten a lot from Youtube but was wondering if there is anyone around the Baton Rouge area that does any lessons on these units?

Thanks
    Too far away from me. But if you decide to visit lake Guntersville, I could show you some stuff. The Solix is awesome!!!
    Solix 12 Gen2 Mega+ SI, Helix 7 DI G3, Helix 10 G3N SI +, Helix 9 G3N SI +.
    Upgraded to Mega imaging from a HDS-12 Carbon

3. Member
    Thanks, If I get there I will surely look you up. I know they are awesome in many ways, just have to learn to use them to the max. Lot of $$$ just to sit there !!!

4. Member
    If you can't find a volunteer to show you how to use it, try a local bass guide. Many of them offer this service on the water around my area. Just post pics and waypoints when you follow up with us, lol.
    Solix 12 Gen2 Mega+ SI, Helix 7 DI G3, Helix 10 G3N SI +, Helix 9 G3N SI +.
    Upgraded to Mega imaging from a HDS-12 Carbon

5. Member
    I was in the same boat buying a new skeeter and being a Lowrance guy for as long as I can remember , But learned a lot on You Tube have many good video's on there to teach you the basics and even then some , good luck and enjoy. I liken them better than Lowrance sorry lowrance