2019 ZX Nav light

2019 ZX 250. Launched early Saturday morning at a tournament in the dark and noticed the green side of my nav light was out. Looks like there’s some moisture inside the lens. The bulbs appear to be LED’s. The screw on the top of the housing is tucked in on the back side of the light. Only way I can see to get to it is to remove the trolling motor. Anyone dealt with this or have any ideas?? Thanks in advance!

2. Member
    Not sure why yours isn't working buy mine has moisture in it almost all of the time. It also seems that you have to remove or at least raise the trolling motor to get to the screw. You might be able to take off the bow plate and see if you can get to the wires as it might just be a loose wire
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

3. Member
    Mine also has moisture in it. Call up your local dealer. Im sure they would send one your way. My dealer has asked from day one to reach out to them if there are any issues. Dealer support drives the brand.
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

2018 Skeeter ZX250 250 Yamaha SHO

4. Member
    Had same issue and yes trolling motor has to be raised out of the way. moisture in lens will come and go. cheap china made light

5. Member
    Thanks for the responses! I’ll check for the loose wire first then go the TM route. I would think if a wire was loose the red side wouldn’t work either but who knows

6. Member
    I had this issue with a few cars over the years...tail lights had condensation...drilled a very tiny hole in the top corner and I solved the problem
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

7. Member
    My front lights quit working a while back and I found that a wire had pulled out of the connector. I doubt that you have a wiring issue because both lights would be out.