Thread: NOT AGAIN

NOT AGAIN

Sunshine Bridge closed till further notice.

2. Member
    I just got the alert as well, No more Verret fishing for a while
    2014 Xpress X-19 Pro Yammy VMAX 175 HDPI

3. Member
    I don’t know how I was able to get across. they must of been in the process of reporting it as I drove across. I was just getting home when they announced it on the news. Glad I was coming home not going to camp. Don’t look like I’ll be going that way anytime soon. Feel sorry for the people who depend on that bridge that’s gonna hurt.

4. Member
    Just heard it's open.

5. Member
    Same, email from ascension parish saying it opened back up, was hit by a tug.. high water I guess
    2014 Xpress X-19 Pro Yammy VMAX 175 HDPI

6. Member

7. Member
    Mixed feelings. I think I had the wife talked into a camp if it was shut down for a few months. We cross the bridge every day, sometimes multiple times for work.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdogfish View Post
    Mixed feelings. I think I had the wife talked into a camp if it was shut down for a few months. We cross the bridge every day, sometimes multiple times for work.
    JCDOGFISH I got my camp up for sale and guy on the side of me thinking about selling his.. Didn’t flood and I had full access to it during the highest level that area has ever experienced. If you looking it’s on Zillow no agent fees or any of the fees connected with using a agent. Cash and carry lol.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR21RDC View Post
    JCDOGFISH I got my camp up for sale and guy on the side of me thinking about selling his.. Didn’t flood and I had full access to it during the highest level that area has ever experienced. If you looking it’s on Zillow no agent fees or any of the fees connected with using a agent. Cash and carry lol.
    I just sold one at Toledo Bend end of last year. Don't know why I want another house to take care of but I always find myself looking. What area is it?

10. Member
    Belle river Hwy 70 4 miles past the Spunkey Monkey bridge going to Morgan city. It’s on Zillow everything you need to know. Nice place. Nice neighbors never there lol but they all good people.