Mapping Chip for "off the charts" location

I fish a lot of tidal rivers and creeks and the Navionics+ chip I have only goes so far inland. There is still many and many miles of navigable waters to fish but no mapping. It looks like I am moving on dry land. Several years ago they made a Freedom map chip that would show some of these areas but it is not available anymore. Any suggestions on a mapping chip that is available that will show these waters? The units that I am currently using are Gen3 and Ti1. It will be mostly for the Ti1 unit.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710

2. Member
    If it's available look for a chart of that/those specific rivers. But tidal rivers\creeks.... gonna have to map it yourself.

3. Member
    I already tried looking for those rivers/creeks but they just don't go far enough up stream. What I need is some type of land mapping chip that would work in my units like the Freedom chips that was available at one time. Mapping myself would be a option but it would be time consuming and would not have the detail of out laying landmarks and points of interest.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710

4. Member
    Have you looked at C-Map Genesis Social Map?
    https://www.genesismaps.com/SocialMap
    Zoom in on your area to see if someone else might have done the work for you already.

Apart from that, look at Navionics and C-Map on their respective webpages, both have previews of their maps online so you can see what they have (and don`t have).

5. Member
    I checked out C-Map Genesis social maps as well as Navionics and could not find anything that went as far inland on these tidal waters. I saved the area on my phone with google maps so that will at least give me a reference point. There is very little to no cell service in the areas I'm fishing.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710