2017 21 Trx ladder, lost the end that holds it in the hull.

Where can I get just the end of the boarding ladder, the piece with the pin that holds it inside the hull?

2. Member
    I’m not sure if Triton can help, but here is a link to the manufacturer of the ladder. I have a 2015 19XS and I’m assuming they are still using the same ladder.
    Good Luck
    http://www.garelick.com/Compact-Eez-...Transom-Ladder
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike

Mine lost the pin too. I cant get my ladder out. How does the pin reinstall?

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    I can’t see how the pin would reinstall since the area the pin goes through is “sealed” by plastic. I thought the pin is what locks it in place. It seems like without the pin, it would just pull out. It looks like there are 2 “rolled pins” that hold that part in place but the problem is you can’t get to them without pulling the ladder out some. Here is a photo from the top but not sure that helps much.
    AA598B9F-EC18-4DE6-AB4C-39B6DA74E676.jpeg
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Are you sure the pin is missing? Is it possible the pin is still in but the ring you pull the pin with is missing & the pin has dropped in to the hole? The best I can tell is if the pin is actually missing, then the ladder should come out. That’s why I think your ladder is either stuck or the pin is still in.
    Have a Blessed Day,
    Mike

When i get back home. Ill take a pic. Im not sure what the issue is w it. My old Triton's ladder worked great

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke