98 Optimax 150 Dual TPS Intermittent issues

Good afternoon everyone and thank you in advance for any help. I have an early optimax 150 with the dual TPS. My issue started last year but was intermittent. Once in a while when taking off in my Triton TR18 before the boat would break over onto plane I would get a Beep Beep Beep until I backed down on the throttle. I thought it was an overheat issue so I wen through replaced the water pump and poppet valve and that was no help. Now when I say intermittent it would not happen all of the time I would say 50/50. I also would sometimes get the BEEP BEEP after I get on plane and was at WOT. I was able to remedy the issue by pulling back my throttle to the idle position and getting back into it again to WOT and the issue with the beeping would stop... All of this eventually led me to TPS considering that I would only get the alarm on an intermittent basis and it would go away if I pulled the throttle back to idle and then WOT again. I have now replaced both TPS sensors as well as the keyed disk that goes in between them and the arm that links them to the throttle body. Engine starts and idles fine but as soon as I move the throttle it starts beeping 1 second beeps and no rev increase. Reading the Merc alarm diagram would lead me to believe it is sensor out of range again but it seems like I have made it worse by replacing the TPS. Looking for any advice short of taking it to a Merc dealer to have it plugged in. I have also attached photos and have been careful to make sure throttle was in neutral and against stop when starting when keyed up... I have also jumpered the oil tank sender just to make sure that was not an issue. At a loss any help would be appreciated! Serial No is 0G644585

Regards,
    Zach
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    disconnect shift switch and try it, do not rev in N = overspeed code
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................