2010 20XS problems

I have a 2010 20XS and I left the plug in after my last trip out, it rained for 40 days and water backed up to my main and auxiliary box before I could drain it. Now none my pumps won’t turn off when I switch the power on. Any help? I can’t find a fuse box anywhere and my switches at the dash won’t work. Any help?
    2010 Triton 20XS
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    25P Fury
    hernandezrm@live.com
    USMC Semper FI

2. Member
    The first step will be getting everything dried out. Keep cables unhooked until dry. I would drain gas and oil tanks before running the motor again. We call this “sunk on trailer” you may look up standard procedures for when one is salvaged after being underwater.

3. Member
    After rereading your post is your only issue that one of the auto bilge pumps keeps running? If so when you filled it up the float switch got pegged. Pull the pump and free the float.

4. Member
    It should have breakers in it not fuses unless they still put two next to the battery on/off switch one for power and one for auto bilge pump. Check your battery charger too. You said the switches won't work are they push button or knobs. You could have burnt the board on the push button ones.