Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    But when i turn fish reveil off, nothing shows. But on lss 2 fish appear. Just not on 3-1 as much.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billproxs View Post
    Why is the fish reveil even necessary? my gen 2s with lss2 saw fish for me out on ky lake ledges great, without this feature. I've tested this feature on lss 2 and saw no fish. Tested with 3-1 and carbon unit, and using fish reveil feature, lots of glutter on bottom, indicating fish. But nothing bits. Does it really work?
    It also helps if you get fish buried up in a brush pile.... they'll pop right out at you with fish reveal on.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
    That is a great image on the right!!!
    Reminds me of pictures that I have gotten on my LSS-1 downscan....Donnie G. = The picture on the right bottom is similar to what I was trying to send to you. Have it on unit but can't get it to transfer to SD card.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

4. Member
    Every single one of the screen shots in the first post is fuzzy for me. They weren't when I reviewed this thread a week or so ago. Probably have photobucket to thank.
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bluemcm View Post
    Every single one of the screen shots in the first post is fuzzy for me. They weren't when I reviewed this thread a week or so ago. Probably have photobucket to thank.
    Hmmmm, I bet you are correct.

6. Member
    That sucks...maybe edit the post using another photo source

7. Member
    I'm the OP, and I see the same issue. Must be a PhotoBucket issue...I tried to log in to PhotoBucket just now and got an "Internal Server Error"....so apparently something is going on over there...
    Will keep an eye on it...and possibly explore a new spot to host my uploads...anyone have suggestions on a good spot...thought PhotoBucket was good, but apparently not.

Update:

See Here --> https://support.photobucket.com/hc/e...Hosting-Limits

Apparently so many people have reviewed this post that my hosting bandwidth has been exceeded....

So, anyone got a good idea where to put images so I can share them without all that nonsense (BTW, gonna be a LOT of work to update my original post, but I will do it for the good of the cause)
    Last edited by MichaelJ3; 07-17-2019 at 07:45 AM.
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

8. Member
    Moved the screenshots to iCloud and shared the link to the album...not as nice as the inline comments...if I find a better photo sharing solution, I will post it. I do think the images are now in full res, so I think it is better that way. Sorry about the hassle folks, but not really interested in paying PhotoBucket.

9. Member
    I have been using TinyPic, and was going to recommend that, but now it says they will be shutting down their free hosting and they suggest a premium account offered by their sister site... Photobucket.

Guessing this will hose any posts I have with pics as well.
    2011 Tracker PT 175 TF
    2011 Merc 60 ELPT 4S

10. Member
    I use flickr. I need the backup for all my photos anyway. Linking is a bit of a PITA, you can get a hyperlink easy enough for the images on flickr, but it includes a bunch of identifying info that I don't want, so for each photo, I go in and keep only the image link part of the code. Pain in the rear, but the photos are full quality.

I would DEFINITELY NOT PAY Photobucket. They can go pound sand for the way they handled everything back when they decided to limit and charge. A lot of people with large sets of linked photos where just hung out to dry.

Thanks for the iCloud link though!
    Kevin | 2000 Champion 19​1 | 2000 Yamaha OX66 200hp

11. Member

SS 3D on 19.1 through HDS Live to Link-app and screen-filming on IPhone 7. Freshwater, range in METERS. The flicker you see a few times in the film is from the IPhone, everything runs smothly on the HDS.

12. Member
    Just to clarify you wrote "SS 3D on 19.1 through HDS Live", I presume that the Live was 19.1 but SS3D was still 18.3, as noted by S3D-61.1.123 across the top of the SS panel?
    2011 Tracker PT 175 TF
    2011 Merc 60 ELPT 4S

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Tracker View Post
    Just to clarify you wrote "SS 3D on 19.1 through HDS Live", I presume that the Live was 19.1 but SS3D was still 18.3, as noted by S3D-61.1.123 across the top of the SS panel?
    Correct.

14. Member
    Team Colibri thanks for sharing. How do I take my ss3d back a software version from 19.1 to 18.3? also how do you have your hds set up to get those clear pictures?

15. Member
    You need the 18.3-update, put it on a memorycard and start the update from Files-Memorycard.

My HDS actually looks a bit better then this. We loose a bit of resolution through the Link-app so it looks better on my HDS 9 Live then what we see here. My hull is very "transducer-friendly", no strakes or steps to cause turbulence.

16. Member
    Great pictures. After seeing yours mine needs some adjustments. I'm impressed with the better image quality with the 3d ducer so far though.

17. Member
    Thanks for a great report!

My only question is this... Why use photo bucket or any other photo sharing program to upload photos on this forum? I have always uploaded photos directly from my phone or computer without any issues, on all the forums I've ever been on.

18. Member
    Photo was too high res, thus too big to upload...

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ3 View Post
    Photo was too high res, thus too big to upload...

I haven't had that problem yet. The images you uploaded look fantastic, as others have pointed out!

20. Member
    Great pictures thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12