networked 93SV Plus transducer switching

I have a 93SV Plus mounted on the bow and another on the console. I have the GMS-10 port expander also. On the TM, I have a GT-52 and a Panoptix PS-22. On the stern is a GT-52. All are linked through GMS-10. If I'm at the bow fishing and using panoptix and decide to move spots, I pick up the TM and go to the console. There I want to use the stern mounted GT-52 to view sidescan as I idle from spot to spot. Sometimes this works fine and other times my console unit stops scrolling and depth flashes because I picked up the TM and it's reading the info from the TM mounted transducer. How do I make the console unit read from the stern mounted transducer instead of the TM transducer? Is there a way to choose which transducer it's reading from with it networked? I'm sure it's simple and hope it is. Just trying to learn the networked part. Thanks!

2. Member
    there is sonar installation in the menu and you can choose which one to use, not sure if you setup as auto, just pick the one you want instead of auto.
    Tangrine Orange Key 16604126S1

3. Member
    On whichever application you are looking at, Traditional, ClearVu, or SideVu, press MENU->Sonar Setup->Source and choose which transducer you want. You may have to do this for each application. Then it should remember it if you power down.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

4. Member
    OK, thanks guys. I'll check that out.