FWC in full propaganda mode

As some of you know I live in Tallahassee but my parents live on the Harris Chain so I get some time on it a few times a year when I visit with them. This is the worst ive seen it. No hydrilla anywhere. Im sure there's some somewhere known to those who spend more time on it than I do but usually I can find some, not this time.

Also the water quality just looks like crap compared to previous years ive been here.

Anyways, as I was boating around yesterday i stopped at the Harris Boat ramp to hit the head. An elderly gentleman came up to me and was wearing an FWC name badge labeled "researcher" and asked if I would take a survey. I said sure and told him I wasn't local and completed the survey.

After, he goes all pro spraying saying how it's "not poison" "the fish come back after a couple days" and "people are way over blowing the problem down here". Basically how spraying is the best thing ever and if they don't do it the Harris Chain will cease to exist lol.

Just an fyi about what they're telling anglers they know aren't from the area.
    Last edited by Poppin' Frog; 06-15-2019 at 09:25 AM.

2. Banned
    Here is some 'light reading' if'n You're taking a Uber™ back to Your own ecological niche

http://whale.to/a/monsanto4.html

http://whale.to/a/government_tyranny5.html

3. Banned
    Isn't it 'funny' that FWC™ et al. are using Glyphosate™ and other carcinogens and there are television commercials from Lawyers who want folks w/Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma to call them because the Government KNOWS this is the shit doing it...

I guess there is too many jobs involved ??

4. Member
    He's not lying, it doesn't kill the fish, it's just he's not telling anything else about spraying.