Helix 9 SI G2N gives low voltage warning

I just bought a new Duracell 31 AGM Battery and put in and charged the boat until it was in maintainence mode.Took it down to the river today and within 30 minutes I get a low voltage warning. I check out the voltage on the battery and it shows 12.67. I continue to get the low voltage even if I have the low voltage warning set for 11 volts. I have turned the low voltage warning off. Has anyone else had this issue? or may know a fix? I only have the power to the motor and accessories on the battery. I run 2 Humminbird 9 Helix 9 SI G2N units. I was running the livewell, filling it up, doing the recirculaiton. I didn't think this would be enough to give a low voltagge warning.

2015 Nitro Z-9
    Mercury 250 Pro-XS
    Minn Kota Ultrex MSI I-pilot link
    Humminbird 9 Mega SI at Console and Bow

Explain the exact connection of the unit to the battery.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

had low voltage reading on a 998 - changed battery - still did it. restored defaults and that pretty much fixed it

You probably have a poor connection somwhere ... it is good to know the voltage at the battery .... but you need to know what voltage the unit is seeing. Set one of the readouts to display voltage and keep an eye on it to see how much drop you have compared to the battery voltage.
    __________________________________________________ ___

**Looking for the one that makes it all worthwhile**
    __________________________________________________ ___

Units ..... 1197 (6.310) ...1198 (6.490) ... Helix 12 MSI G3N

5. Member
    What size of wire are you using between battery and locaters? Had the same issue a few years back. To solve the problem, 8-10 gauge wire, inline fuse, directly connected to the battery with breakers, from each locator.