Thread: HUB

HUB

I've got a 2006 original trailer that came with a STRATOS 294 Pro XL...single axle...oil bath hubs...I would like to get a spare hub complete with bearings, racers, seals, etc. in case something happens on the road and I need to do a "road side" repair...what's the best way to figure out what hub and components I need as a replacement without draining the oil in hub and pulling everything out...probably will just use grease for the spare and not oil....Thanks

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    I’d be a little surprised if a 2006 Stratos came with an oil filled hub as original equipment. Crawl underneath and see if there is a tag near the center of the axle.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    No tag.....

4. Member
    I have the same year boat and trailer. The hubs are trailer buddy gold series oil bath hubs. I have a manual that I downloaded off the net. I dont know if it is the exact one but it seems to be. PM me your email and ill send it to you.
    2006 Stratos 294 Pro XL.2005 Yamaha 200 VMAX 3.1L. 8" Hydro Dynamics Rapid Jack. Ultrex 112 I-Plot link. 2 Helix 10 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N.