2004 HPDI 200 Power Problem with Video

Looking for some input on my 2004 Yamaha 200HP HPDI 2.6L VZ200TLRZ

Its temperamental; sometimes she'll start up fine but when I put it in gear it sounds like it's only running on 4 cylinders still, even in gear, and sounds "flat" almost, if that makes any sense.

Typically popping back to neutral, turning it off, and retrying. Crank, drop into gear and listen. If it has the flat sound, it won't be able to push in plane at all and just feels shaky and rough. Restart and listen, drop into gear and if she's purring like she should, you're good, she runs well enough. If not, retry.

Lately it seems she's been needing more and more tries, and the happening of it has been more frequent.

Could the neutral position senor that detects when it's switched out if neutral, engaging the additional two cylinders, be causing this?

Motor strugles to push its way in the trailer most times as well, seems to struggle in the low end big time, but this may be a separate issue. Replaced all fuel filters (including in VST) two years ago, problem has always existed since I got the boat.

Motor is overall underperformant, if that factors in at all. For that, maybe the reeds?! It did sit with fuel in the lines for upwards of 10 years or so before I bought it. Injectors we're cleaned by Flagstaff in Florida fist thing. All 6 coil packs had to be replaced and plugs replaced.

Any and all input and feedback is appreciated. Thank you all.
    Last edited by ChrisBreault; 06-28-2019 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Added YouTube video
    2004 Skeeter TZX200
    Yamaha 200HP HPDI VMax
    Networked Lowrance HDS9 Gen2 Touch, HDS7 Gen2 Touch, LSS-2

I've gone ahead and posted a video that may help.

Any and all feedback is welcome here. If I haven't provided enough information, please, ask away; just looking for help.

I brought it to a certified Yamaha mechanic in my area and they said "there's nothing wrong" and sent me packing after having the boat a few weeks, but there's undoubtedly something wrong here.
    2004 Skeeter TZX200
    Yamaha 200HP HPDI VMax

Ran YDS 1.33 on the motor, it's showing a code 26 "Injector". Points to an injector, or a fuel delivery issue? How long should the primer bulb stay "hard" for, if you prime and just leave it set, even without running the motor?
    2004 Skeeter TZX200
    Yamaha 200HP HPDI VMax