Thread: Bullet owner?

Bullet owner?

I was driving back from TN today on I64 in KY around 1:30pm or so near the Sharkey Farmers exit and seen a sharp white and yellow Bullet heading west. Didn’t pay much attention to the vehicle, but it was a white truck. Only got a quick look, but it was another good looking Bullet! Just wondering if it was a BBC member?

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

2. Member
    Randy,I was with a fellow BBC member in a white and yellow Bullet about that time but I don't think it was us. If it was we were very lost! lol Fished Pickwick together and had a great time. XD 20 with a 250. It did a great job on a pretty rough day. People that say they don't ride good don't know what they are talking about! I have never ridden in a 21 foot Bullet but can imagine they ride even better. Made me sick that I sold my last Allison!

3. Member
    No he is not.I fish with him some times, a good guy. He just got it from Malones in Ironton and he was heading to Dale Hollow for 3 nights.

Quote Originally Posted by rboren View Post
    Randy,I was with a fellow BBC member in a white and yellow Bullet about that time but I don't think it was us. If it was we were very lost! lol Fished Pickwick together and had a great time. XD 20 with a 250. It did a great job on a pretty rough day. People that say they don't ride good don't know what they are talking about! I have never ridden in a 21 foot Bullet but can imagine they ride even better. Made me sick that I sold my last Allison!
    Hey Ron, Bullets do have an awesome ride and glad to hear you had a great time! The 21’s are outstanding also. What’d you get after the Allison?

Quote Originally Posted by Macy's Bullet View Post
    No he is not.I fish with him some times, a good guy. He just got it from Malones in Ironton and he was heading to Dale Hollow for 3 nights.
    Was that the Bullet I passed? BBC member?

6. Member
    I slowed way down to a Champion. Went from a 2002 with a 260 Mercury to a Champ with a Yamaha that will manage low 70's. Getting old and cruise around at about 50 most of the time. My boys got where they wanted to take the boat out on their own. Not happening! But happy with what I have. If I didn't like to eat I would pull some retirement out and go buy a new Bullet. Problem is I like to eat better than fish!

Now that you mentioned it, I think we talked before about your boys wanting to take that boat out. Don’t blame ya about a new one. Nothing wrong with a Champion. I like to eat too, but I couldn’t pass the deal at the time. I’m back to eating now! Lol!

8. Member
    Yes yellow and white 20xd with a 4 stroke, lives here in Grayson.2018 white chevy truck.

Cool! He has a very sharp Bullet!