Lake fork November or December

I live in Cincinnati Ohio and want to fish lake fork this fall. It’s a 17 hr drive so I’m wondering if early November or early December would be a better choice. Also which end of the lake I should look to book a house for a week. I’ve never been to Texas so I’m not sure where safer areas would be. Thanks in advance
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

2. Banned
    I have a 3/2 on a dead end road that is very safe and is on the water with a small dock., great neighborhood watch the place for me when we aren’t there. Had it booked last weekend for the Skeeter owners tournament and they rebooked for next year. If your interested shoot me a PM. House is located one mile south of the 515 bridge and straight across from lake Fork marina.

3. Member
    Tritonman250 thanks for the the house offer. Do you have a link to view the house

4. Banned
    I don’t have a link for it, I don’t advertise the thing for rent. Figured I’d help a BBC’r out. If you want to talk send my your number via PM and I’ll send you pics and an address and you can see on google earth. If not then there are plenty of places I’m sure you can find.

5. Member
    It would be November for me. Only thing you’d have to worry about in either scenario would be the duck hunters. Season opens November 9 and with the exception of 1 week in December runs thru January.

6. Member
    Thanks. What kind of fishing would we be looking at. Shallow or deep still.

if you go around Thanksgiving. the fish should be gorging on Shad in the mouths of the creeks. IMO, this is the BEST time to fish lake fork. Throw a scrounger head with a 5" white fluke. the shad will be balled up and the bass are just underneath them. 25ft.

8. Member
    Im in if its during the week of Thanksgiving...Im off from Nov 23 until Dec 2...9 days in a row off and only have to use 3 days vacation ;)
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo