Console Graph Mount?????

I ordered a Lowrance Carbon 16 today off Amazon. Found a good deal and couldn't pass it up. With that being said what would you guys think would be the best way to mount it at the console. I had a bullet previously and didn't have a unit anywhere near this size. I am just looking for ideas of how to mount it. I have a Elite TI9 in the dash that works fine so I am not really looking to get rid of it. This will be going on a 2008 Triton 21X.
    2020 Caymas CX20

2. Member
    Precision sonar.

3. Member
    Bass boat Technologies IMG_8018.JPG

4. Member

5. Member
    If you’re not wanting to pull the dash mount lowerance you may have a hard time getting it in place... maybe I misunderstood your plan. If you’re going to mount it right in front of you on the console you can’t go wrong with Bass Boat Technology or Precision sonar mount. I personally have dual 12’s mounted on a precision sonar mount and not a single complaint. The guys were first class in service and answering any questions I had.

6. Member
    I had to fabricate my own dash bracket on my 08 Triton.im running 2 12s on dash. The 08 has to be made up and built behind for strength.