Which Mercmonitor

Don, which one do I get, part number for my 300xs? Is the part number 79-8M0135536 the right one.......
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Ron- do you have a full Smartcraft Network in place, with a J-box ready for you to plug in to? If so, then yes, that part number will work TODAY (subject to change at any time).

If not, suggest dropping Rhonda an email. She will set you up with the correct components to accomplish the install, along with the latest and greatest L1 MercMonitor.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    What is that don, I have a networked setup?
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Ron- there are TWO networks required:

NMEA-2000 (For GRAPH side communication)

SMARTCRAFT (For engine to MercMonitor communication).

If you've never had Smartcraft Instruments, you likely do not have the Smartcraft Network components.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Ok I will call don
    Ron Fears
    Stroker/300XS
    1E003823