Anyone know what this came off of

Looking for make model and year if someone knows what this came off of I am updating my old toggle switches and found this on eBay IMG_3820.JPG

2. Member
    Don't know anything but don't see why it won't work on any boat if their is room for it and you can hook up the wired.

3. Member
    Being that it has a washdown switch I imagine it came off of/belongs to one of the bay boats. However, like above said, I don't see why it wouldn't work if there is room for it and if it is wired correctly.
    2002 Ranger 195 VS - Mercury Optimax 200

4. Member
    Yes function will be fine standard switch type wiring on the back one of the switches broke during shipping and was calling Ranger to get a replacement they needed to know what boat it came off of an order to order the switch from

5. Member
    Maybe you won't need all the switches on the unit just swap them if just simple off & on but I don't know much.

6. Member
    Are you looking to replace the toggle switch for the recirc? You might be able to find that anywhere online if no one can identify what model it came from.
    2002 Ranger 195 VS - Mercury Optimax 200

7. Member
    any numbers on the back?

8. Member
    2015 2510 uses those switches. FYI

9. Member
    you are correct that it is off of a Ranger Bay boat.......but not off a 2510.

10. Member
    I did find some numbers off the back and I am able to special order the switches. And the ladies at Ranger parts help me to determine that is off they older bayboat thanks for the help