USA The gang at Bullet

Want to thank Tom and the crew at Bullet for the great time and tour today, it's been at least 3 years, and I finally made the long drive. Tom walked me through the complete boat building process from start to finish , and we talked about several things, not just Boats. He has a wealth of knowledge on boats, if we both had time, we would still be talking. Met several of the crew and they were very knowledgeable and helpful also, but want to give Tom another big Thank You for all the help and time he took out of his very busy day. Only one I didn't get to meet was Teresa, hopefully I get to meet her next time. If you ever get a chance to go, you will not be disappointed, I wasn't, and of course, picked up some new goodies too!! Thanks again!!

Awesome deal! I wished I knew you were in the area, Todd. I’m in Pigeon Forge now!!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Member
    It's funny you mentioned that, I was thinking about calling you yesterday, must be a Bullet Boat Brother thing!!

Must be! I’m heading back to WV sometime in the morning. I should be home late afternoon or so.

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

5. Member
    I came back home yesterday, sorry

6. Member
    Awesome people at Bullet
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

7. Member
    I'm debating flying down to the factory, i want to look at the 21SS and the 21SST in person before i buy one.

8. Member
    There's a purple SST there waiting on a motor that looks nice!! Call Tom, he'll take great care of you

9. Member
    Unless they sold it, they have the red SST mercury used for testing. Tom will let you crawl all over it. After being able to really check out the SST, if I was able to buy a new Bullet right now it definitely would be an SST. Oh well, I will have to fish out of my 20XD till I get a couple kiddos off the payroll. LOL

10. Member
    A SST is basically a 20 X boat on steroids, great looking boat

11. Member
    The 20 x boats don't act anything like a SST on the water in my op. and no offense to anybody. They have a completely different pad and handle and holeshot different.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    I'm debating flying down to the factory, i want to look at the 21SS and the 21SST in person before i buy one.
    Unless they are building any of either when you plan to go then there might not be both there to look at. Toms demo is there and it’s the SST if I remember right, don’t think there was an SS when I was there any of my 3 trips but it’s been a few months. Call him and see, that’s a long ways to go if there isn’t any of what you want to look at.

13. Member
    True