07 Trailer with busted brake caliper question

Looks like one of the bolts came out and my caliper is broken in one spot now. Is this something any shop that works on hydraulic surge brakes can get swapped out or do I have to get a new caliper from Bass Cat. Thx in advance
    Danny

2. Banned
    Just buy a new caliper, install it, bleed it and you will be good to go. It doesn't have to come from BC either. I fact most likely cheaper also in cost getting it from somewhere else. Most will come with new pads installed also.

NAPA has a lot of brake parts for trailers. I think many of them crossover to automotive. My brake pads are from 90’s era GM compacts.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

4. Member
    I'm not sure of the caliper brand on the 07 trailers. I would just get a new one from BCB. Calipers and pads. Bleed it, and be done. In fact, I would replace the other wheel brake pads at the same time. Check the bolts and lubricate anything that is needed.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

5. Member
    I had the same thing happen to my '09 a couple of years ago. My mechanic was over booked so a local trailer shop did all of the repairs. The only thing I asked them to do special was to use marine grade grease. Good luck.