Thread: 2019 ZX250

2019 ZX250

Going to look at a 2019 ZX250 tomorrow. I’m sure this group will be a bit bias, but thoughts or input good or bad? Have had a Ranger, Triton and most recent a 210 Champion. We fish mostly shallow smaller type lakes, but do travel to big water few times a year.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

2. Member
    I like my 2018 ZX 250 SHO. Handles nice, twin poles, dual consoles, ultrex and steps on trailer with handle assist. love my color. dealer has been good to work with.
    Good luck!

3. Member
    Love my 18. IMO rides better than many rangers. Handles great. SHO is a beast.
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

2018 Skeeter ZX250 250 Yamaha SHO

4. Member
    Very very pleased with my 2019 zx250. Rides good, handles great, fishes even better. Really liking the deck layout the more I get used to it. Ended up pulling both tackle trays out. Rods in Port box, tackle in the center, life jackets and rain gear in the starboard side.

5. Member
    Thanks for input so far. Really had mind made up on a Pheonix, but more I look at this boat the more I like it.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

6. Member
    You’re not far from me. If you want to check out my boat and go for a ride lmk
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

7. Member
    I got mine with the upgrades all in @$63,900 April of 2018.
    For the money, I am a very happy man with the Skeeter.
    i think a Phoenix will cost much more from what I have seen.
    Course the ZX is a little more this year as well but not outrageous.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearetta View Post
    I got mine with the upgrades all in @$63,900 April of 2018.
    For the money, I am a very happy man with the Skeeter.
    i think a Phoenix will cost much more from what I have seen.
    Course the ZX is a little more this year as well but not outrageous.
    did they manage to get you the free YES upgrade?
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

9. Member
    They were coming with a $1500 rebate last week when I looked some over, I think it ends June 17.

10. Member
    Love everything about my 19 zx250 except the storage. liked my tackle storage in the middle and rods on the side. I hate having to raise the lockers on the side to get at my tackle when I have rods on the deck above them. I liked the old style with two large compartments in the middle. In my old skeeter I could have 20 rods on deck and no issues digging through tackle which I admittedly do to often.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rxskeeter View Post
    did they manage to get you the free YES upgrade?
    YES. 5 year

12. Member
    After over a month of boat shopping the search is over...We were skeptical about Skeeter since not many around us, but after spending hours crawling around it and riding in it we learned it was the boat for us based on price, layout and ride.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy1 View Post
    After over a month of boat shopping the search is over...We were skeptical about Skeeter since not many around us, but after spending hours crawling around it and riding in it we learned it was the boat for us based on price, layout and ride.

Congratulations!
    Roger Xiong Jr
    Mukwonago, WI
    rxiong21@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DougN68 View Post
    They were coming with a $1500 rebate last week when I looked some over, I think it ends June 17.

Yep the $1500 rebate ends today. You can also get 2 additional years of motor warranty from Yamaha at no cost.

15. Member
    I noticed you fish shallow water. The ZX250 can get very shallow. We have fished so shallow we pulled up the trolling motor and used a push pole.
    It is also a great riding boat that is easy to drive. Not many boats out there where you can let go of the wheel at 70 mph and just cruise while eating a sandwich and taking in the scenery.
    2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rickmb View Post
    I noticed you fish shallow water. The ZX250 can get very shallow. We have fished so shallow we pulled up the trolling motor and used a push pole.
    It is also a great riding boat that is easy to drive. Not many boats out there where you can let go of the wheel at 70 mph and just cruise while eating a sandwich and taking in the scenery.
    Yes most of the time 3-4 foot or less. Got to put some time on it yesterday and impressed. Great hole shot and stable. Was concerned about ride quality and stability after coming out of a 210 Champion, but no worries or regrets anymore.
    IMG_0901.jpg
    Last edited by Breezy1; 06-20-2019 at 10:29 AM.
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Yes most of the time 3-4 foot or less. Got to put some time on it yesterday and impressed. Great hole shot and stable. Was concerned about ride quality and stability after coming out of a 210 Champion, but no worries or regrets anymore.
    IMG_0901.jpg

Congrats on new ride