Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pmgoffjr View Post
    I know one thing.
    It would have a set of 200 decals before I got it wet.
    Make the bullet guys crazy.
    For sure!!

Local racer said i can make a 225 efi style cowl fit, but it will need extra venting.

The promax cowl is cool, but a dead giveaway.

2. Pat Goff
    Most aren't that smart.
    Example:
    In 1989 I was running a 184 SCR, one of the first "R" boats. I was running Yamahas at the time, and had a stage kit in the ProV. Local skeeter fanatic who just the week before made the statement no champ has/would/could ever pass him. Next weekend, next tournament, he's out two ahead of me. He got passed. 93 ways mad, declared his prop was dinged, and he's gotta get it fixed.
    NEXT WEEK...
    Declared his prop was back from Al Zuicke, it's running like a boss, NO WAY possible that dog slow champ could get him again.
    Yep, he's out four ahead of me on Amistad, I catch him quick, adios muchaco....
    His motor wasn't running right, must have had some bad gas from Del Rio, he's getting it tuned up (three month old boat)
    Declares he's "ready to go" he had a bad plug, and now it's on like donkey kong. Sure whatever dude.
    You guessed it, next event, he gets burned again. Now it's war. You're cheating, how is that thing running so good?
    I had a Boger prop.
    I had the hull blueprinted (sounded good)
    It's a champ, duh....
    He's snot slinging mad now, lemme see that motor. Well I'm busted now, if you know anything about yamahas, you know the stage carbs are at least twice the size of the ProV carbs. Not only did skeetalot not catch that, he took the carb cover off, and staring at super genius are black composite reeds.
    Well, I guess it's ok. Sure thought you hot-rodded that thing up.
    Yeah, Boger really knows his stuff......
    Pat Goff

Two degrees from center
    of nowhere.
    Smithwick TX.

[SIGPIC][<a href=http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=583&dateline=1498828542/SIGPIC] target=_blank>http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?t...828542/SIGPIC]</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12