removing Gambler Intimidator bech seats HELP

Was told by Mark Kay the lady who makes the older model Gambler Seat cover replacements that in order to remove seat back I need to remove nuts from bolts (3) under the cap in the tank compartment.Has anyone done this? Take me to school please.THANKS!!!

2. Member
    I did this a 2 years ago. I used a flash light to find the bolts just over the fuel tank protruding down from the seatback. I have a 209 but I believe the seats are the same. I hope you have skinny arms.

3. Banned
    I did my 94 intimidator, get an assistant with small arm to reach in after you slide tank back as far as possible. Will be tough but rewarding

4. Member
    Had my seats on my 209 redone last year and just pulled the tank. Only had about 10 gal of fuel left so I siphoned it all out, removed the fill and vent lines, brackets and batteries and the tank came right out. There isn't enough beer to make me try to do it any other way. Definitely would not of been able to tighten everything up properly afterwards.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by bfrob View Post
    Was told by Mark Kay the lady who makes the older model Gambler Seat cover replacements that in order to remove seat back I need to remove nuts from bolts (3) under the cap in the tank compartment.Has anyone done this? Take me to school please.THANKS!!!
    How to Remove Gambler Bench Seats:
    Open the lid over the gas tank, look for three 1/4"stainless bolts coming thru the top deck. One in the center and one on eachside. Remove the 7/16" nuts. There is a screw on each side of the lowerfront cover of the seats going out sideways behind the upholstery remove thesetwo screws.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambler Bass Boats View Post
    How to Remove Gambler Bench Seats:
    Open the lid over the gas tank, look for three 1/4"stainless bolts coming thru the top deck. One in the center and one on eachside. Remove the 7/16" nuts. There is a screw on each side of the lowerfront cover of the seats going out sideways behind the upholstery remove thesetwo screws.
    correct! Now see how easy it really is

7. Member
    Yep it's a bitch but that's the way you do it
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"