Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member

2. Member
    But the widest roll of shrink wrap you can find, 36" is perfect and make a wrap covering the rub rail then below. Works like a champ.

Last edited by fishinarc; 11-03-2022 at 04:37 AM.

4. Member
    I’m here’s how to prevent all scratches or rubbing while cover is on have been doing this the past 29 years go get some heavy duty Saran Wrap ,, Walmart’s is cheaper and works great ,, start at the bow attach the wrap and walk to the transom usually I’ll run 2 passes to cover the gunnels all the way back to the splash well,, than the other side of the boat ,, don’t forget to wrap the windshield and front of counsel and you can wrap your motor cowling as well as trolling motor upper than put the core on snuggly and I guarantee you’ll have no rub marks ,,, just peel it off when you arrive ,,, throw it away,, rewrap for the trip home
    Work Work Work no pay no play USA #1

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Spook View Post
    I always have problems with mine riding up the rubrail on the tm side, though I feel like I get the cover as tight as possible in my 520.
    Same here. It's always done it.

Heavy stretch wrap like is used when shipping freight on pallets works great to wrap the boat before the cover is put on.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

7. Member
    I cover it only in bad weather when towing.

Always covered on long trips or when weather is bad but rarely for local trips under an hour. Keeps the road grime out of boat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12