LED Installation Finished on 2005 TR-196

Just thought I'd share my latest Triton upgrade. I installed oznium lights; 6 on the front deck, 2 on the center floor, 4 on the back deck. Fed from 2nd accessory switch to the dimmer. A lot of information on here and I'm very appreciative, and if I can help anyone out who is thinking of doing this l will try. I will post a wiring schematic once I clean it up a little.

- Oznium red LED
    - 11mm, 1w, no lens
    - mounted height... 1.25" decks to center of hole (3" up from floor to center of hole)
    - dimmer
    - spaced 24" on center
    - 3amp fuse

You can see the reflection on the ceiling for further brightness comparison (medium vs high).
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

Quote Originally Posted by FishingKY View Post
    Just thought I'd share my latest Triton upgrade. I installed oznium lights; 6 on the front deck, 2 on the center floor, 4 on the back deck. Fed from 2nd accessory switch to the dimmer. A lot of information on here and I'm very appreciative, and if I can help anyone out who is thinking of doing this l will try. I will post a wiring schematic once I clean it up a little.

- Oznium red LED
    - 11mm, 1w, no lens
    - mounted height... 1.25" decks to center of hole (3" up from floor to center of hole)
    - dimmer
    - spaced 24" on center
    - 3amp fuse

You can see the reflection on the ceiling for further brightness comparison (medium vs high).

I like it..simple and clean...good job
    Family is everything!!! Fishing is a close second
    2010 TR-18 Pro w/150 OptiMax & Dual 8' Blades

4. Member
    Very cool. Schematics would be great. I am looking at doing something similar on my 2007 TR196.

NICE !!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

6. Member
    Kirkster...
    Here are few more pictures and the wiring schematic. I'm not an electrical engineer so this is the best I could do. The color of wires I list are just what I have and could be different on others, although the basic factory wiring should be the same based on the Triton schematic available on their website and floating around on this one. Also, I have 2 accessory (ACC) switches; the second one is powered, or jumpered, from the first one, and both only have power when the "POWER" dash switch is on. If you have any other questions or need anything else I can help with just ask.

Wiring Diagram.jpgDimmer.jpgAcc Switch Front.jpgAcc Switch Back.jpg DC Bus Bar.jpg

7. Member
    So I just noticed when I post pictures they are turned sideways. Anyone know how to fix this?