Lake Winnebago Guide-need recs

I’m looking to book a mid-July guided fishing trip for me and two of my friends in Lake Winnebago. We had a great trip several years ago fishing with a guide who fished the PWT but I can’t for the life of me remember his name. He launched on the south end of the lake though and ran a Ranger fishermen with an evinrude motor.

Can an you guys recommend a good walleye guide to me? Prefer to fish out of a large fiberglass boat like the Ranger fisherman 621 or something similar to that. I’ve had great luck using guides all over the country that were recommended on BBC so I’m hoping my Badger BBC friends can help this Buckeye out! I’d offer to help you guys out for Ohio bass fishing but who would want to fish in Ohio if you live in Wisconsin, lol!

thanks in advance for any help you can provide me.
    2022 Ranger z518 / 2022 Merc Pro XS 200 serial # 3B137559

2. Member
    Larry Smith

3. Member
    Larry Smith otherwise if he is booked I would call Justin Kohn with all seasons adventures. He can flat out put you on fish. He's on Facebook

4. Member
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I ended up booking with walleye patrol/Danny Woodke. Looking forward to fishing Winnebago with him and my buddies in July!
    2022 Ranger z518 / 2022 Merc Pro XS 200 serial # 3B137559