Thread: Your tungsten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your tungsten

Anyone used tour tungsten lately

Just buy it from omfishingsinkers. I’ll save the rant, but there’s no company that has anything different or better. It’s silly to pay for any “name brand.”
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

3. Member
    Thanks
    I will try

Should include the caveat that it will take 2-3 weeks to arrive, but the quality is top notch and the company can 100% be trusted.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewFlu33 View Post
    Just buy it from omfishingsinkers. I’ll save the rant, but there’s no company that has anything different or better. It’s silly to pay for any “name brand.”
    Pay for the name when you get stuff from major retailers when you can get cheaper stuff that are literally the same thing. It’s like buying name brand or house brand aspirin. Same stuff one just comes in a fancy bottle and package so you pay more to make you think it’s better
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

6. Member
    Yep!!!!!
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

7. Member
    I first posted about omfishing sinkers on here about 3 years ago. The post lasted about 5 minutes before they took it off here. I guess at the time one of the sponsors on here was selling tungsten

8. Member
    Wow! I checked 'em out. BIG savings.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

9. Member
    China Tungsten Online?

Be careful with their dropshot weights, I've had issues where the line tie or clip that attaches to your line is too tight or sharp and it cuts the line too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Late Bite View Post
    China Tungsten Online?
    Yep, it's China tungsten just like every other tungsten out there. Two factories on the planet make the stuff, so it's up to you how much markup you want to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstondry View Post
    Be careful with their dropshot weights, I've had issues where the line tie or clip that attaches to your line is too tight or sharp and it cuts the line too easily.
    I've not had that issue, but I'm also using it on light line (7 lb Sniper almost always) where it's probably not as tight. Like I mentioned above, it's really the same as every other tungsten drop shot weight out there unless some company has paid a bunch to have them put different clips on the weights. You can open them with a small flat head screwdriver if they're too tight for your application. I have done that when experimenting with "power shotting" with 16 lb test.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstondry View Post
    easy to open it up with a hook non issue

13. Banned
    Yep, it's China tungsten just like every other tungsten out there. Two factories on the planet make the stuff, so it's up to you how much markup you want to pay.

theres lots of crap in fishing that is cheap stuff with a label on it and its pretty frustrating. anyone use the g7 wacky rigging system? I can get the exact same thing for $30-40 cheaper and itll have tons more of the rings too! This is why I always look for a deal. These are weights too! nothing proprietary or anything special...as long as its tungsten why pay some hustlers who repackage things.

Sorry for calling them hustlers....but that g7 wacky rigging system is a borderline scam at the price they charge. i dont mind people making money, but i dont like feeling screwed either.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc575 View Post
    theres lots of crap in fishing that is cheap stuff with a label on it and its pretty frustrating. anyone use the g7 wacky rigging system? I can get the exact same thing for $30-40 cheaper and itll have tons more of the rings too! This is why I always look for a deal. These are weights too! nothing proprietary or anything special...as long as its tungsten why pay some hustlers who repackage things.

Sorry for calling them hustlers....but that g7 wacky rigging system is a borderline scam at the price they charge. i dont mind people making money, but i dont like feeling screwed either.
    I use shrink wrap for wacky, I was on a wacky bite this weekend and used 3 worms for 21 bass..

15. Member
    Recently had a problem with them getting my order, a quick email and they took care of it swiftly. Completely legit company.

16. Scraps
    nativetungsten.com
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

17. Banned
    Honestly I've tried a few and I settled on beast coast there chip free weights are dope and they ship fast

18. Member
    TITAN TUNGSTEN Enough said.
    Dustin Davis
    Fish the days no one else wants to!!

2009 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha 4stroke
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    HDS Gen3 12/HDS Carbon 9

19. Member
    Titan sells two .5oz tungsten dropshot weights for frickin $8?! Omfishing sells two .5 tungsten dropshot weights for $3.60.

I'm hoping you have more to say about Titan than "enough said" otherwise you're massively overpaying
    2004 Tracker Avalanche with 150 Mercury XR6

20. Member
    Tour Tungsten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast