Anybody have Livescope images of fishing docks

I am considering purchasing Livesope but would love to see some images or videos of someone scanning docks. I am curious to see how the dock post would show as well as the fish under the dock.

Thank you

2. Member
    I don't have pics but I have been using mine to fish docks several times in the last two weeks. It really shines for this as you can see where and how far under the docks the fish are. I was able to to tell what type of fish from crappie to catfish due to their shapes and watch them bite which led to some premature snatching!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ddement View Post
    I don't have pics but I have been using mine to fish docks several times in the last two weeks. It really shines for this as you can see where and how far under the docks the fish are. I was able to to tell what type of fish from crappie to catfish due to their shapes and watch them bite which led to some premature snatching!
    That sounds awesome!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebradybunch View Post
    That sounds awesome!
    Once you get over the learning curve it is awesome. You will spend more time looking for fish on it than actually fishing at first. I pretty much troll up to a dock, look under it and if I don't see fish move on to the next one now.

Cant wait to do this while I'm skipping a jig under docks. Gonna be a blast.

6. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Problem with scope and pics it never looks as good as the screen,you will see the dock under side and poles.

7. Member
    Here is a picture from last March taken with my phone.. It shows some fish under a dock starting at 5 feet and then a larger group of fish at 40 feet. This was a large marina with allot of boats. I'll try to get some better ones on my SD card when I get back out.
    Attached Images Attached Images