PETA and the FWC spraying???

Just a thought as I have not read anywhere with PETA getting involved and harassing the FWC with all the spraying? They seem to be on their on program and don't care to what anyone has to say. Maybe if PETA was notified about this and they get enough PETA people on them maybe they will react? I am not a PETA advocate I think they are a little exreme on certain things, but it may be the ticket in this case for the river. Am i crazy for thinking this, has it been talked about?
    DAVE MARTIN
    ST. JOHNS, FL
    2007 CHAMPION 183CX 150 MERC OPTI
    US NAVY SEABEES EOC(SCW/EXW) ret. 1992-2015

2. Member
    I’m sure anything that screws the fishermen PETA is all in favor of.

3. Member
    True it could backfire. Just thinking outside the box. But i was thinking more in lines of how it hurts the manatees and hows it is starving them and in turn PETA could go off that and it secretly helps us the fisherman with getting grass back which helps the fishing.

Again just a crazy idea throwing it out there and see if it sticks.
    DAVE MARTIN
    ST. JOHNS, FL
    2007 CHAMPION 183CX 150 MERC OPTI
    US NAVY SEABEES EOC(SCW/EXW) ret. 1992-2015

4. Member
    It's amazing the Save the Manatee group hasn't got involved. But then maybe they don't know about it.

Anyone have a contact with them?

5. Banned
    In it's infancy, PETA™ had some real good ideas and then it grew to be a 'political™ agenda group' Just like the UntiedWay™.. Now the guys at the top make $600k/yr. and the idea is to GROW, GROW, GROW <--- then that $600k turns into $700k.

Get enough 'signatures'* and Your local politician™ will go to bat for You.

* = Local registered voters.

You would think that any Self who has kids or grandkids would be concerned, but I guess their wi-fi is working so "All's Well..." Just think back 20 years and think of the water quality then.. Now try and imagine what it will be like in 20 years from now.. How does it look? How many more Mesothelioma ads will be airing then?

The Ones $uing Monsanto™ now will be $uing Bayer™ then...